We try hard to make your purchasing process as smooth as possible. And we will be always very flexible with your buying demand.
However, unless otherwise specified in relevant sales contract as per your request, we will follow the export process standard of Vietnamese furniture, especially wrought iron products, as below-shown:
1. All quotations and offers made by Triquimex, for garden and home furniture in wrought iron and mosaic ceramic, are in FOB price, subject to the definition and practice of Incoterm 2000.
2. We advise and guarantee the production time upon each order of wrought iron products. But normally, for a general order production, we need between 2 and 4 weeks from receipt of order confirmation.
3. We have our own forwarders with a preferential rate whenever it is needed. However, to facilitate the import process to your country, we will collaborate first and foremost with the assigned shipping agent in Vietnam of your freight forwarder.
4. Unless otherwise stated in the purchasing contract, we only accept payment by TTR in advance and irrevocable documentary letter of credit at sight (L/C). In order to prove our willingness, we may accept also special payment term of D/A or D/P up to 60 days after B/L.
5. The purpose of customs clearance original document is to ensure that our exported goods are properly declared, and approved by local customs. Unless otherwise specified by the importer, we provide, for each shipment: Bill of lading (B/L), Invoice, Packing list, Certificate of origin form A (C/O) and Certificate of fumigation (if required).
In short, please be aware that wrought iron furniture is ranked among the Vietnamese products encouraged for export by the government and we are very open as well as flexible to support clients in their purchasing and export process.